searchaliscious

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Work work work

I've been letting all my clients know that my last day is Friday. Some have been so sad, but most have been so happy for me. I am now rushing to get them all taken care of as much as I can before I have to pass them off to someone else. I wish I could do it all but I know that I can't, so I am happy to be able to do what I can.

Allergy season is asbolutely terrible. Allegra was 60 dollars. And doesn't really work. Nothing really does, but I take it anyway.

I wish I was back in California. Beautiful weather. And water. And sea lions. And concerts in the park.

Does anyone want to come over and clean my apartment? I will pay you. Really, I will. I can't get myself to do it. By the time I get home work and school I just want to relax with my honey and my doggies. And eat. Oh how I love to eat........

Looking for somewhere to take a Zumba class with my aunt....any suggestions?

I start working at Ruby Tuesday soon. Now everyone can come visit me and leave me big tips! :)

No comments: